As part of further expansion for the Interdisciplinary Substance Program (ISUP), a new Smoking Cessation Clinic opened at Providence Health Care.
The ISUP and our team are dedicated to helping individuals lead healthier, smoke-free lives, and we look forward to working together with you to achieve this goal.
What: The Smoking Cessation clinic has been established to support patients and clients in reducing or quitting smoking as part of their health care journey.
Where: Located within the John Ruedy Clinic (JRC) at St. Paul’s Hospital
About the clinic:
- The Smoking Cessation Clinic strives to provide comprehensive evidence-based support throughout the process of smoking cessation, serving patients who are either seeking assistance post-discharge from a health event or are interested in reducing and eventually quitting tobacco use.
- Assessments are done in person, with both virtual and in-person follow-up appointments offered
Key Clinic Details:
- Clinic Lead: Dr. Khara
- Operating Days: Wednesday and Thursday
- Clinic Hours: 09:00 AM – 3:30 PM
- Referral Method: Fax (604-297-9670) or Email (email@example.com)
Referrals and access:
- We encourage health care professionals to refer interested patients to the Smoking Cessation Clinic.
- Patients can also self-refer by sending their details via email to the provided contact information below. The clinic is open to everyone, whether they are HIV-positive or non-HIV individuals.
- We will exclusively accept referrals through fax and email.
Questions/Information: contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.