Medical Staff: Your unique insights are needed to define department / division-specific actions to move our strategic plan forward.
Four physician-led ‘strategic pillars’ with medical staff advisory teams have been created to give you a meaningful voice in this process, and to connect you with an ecosystem of supports for your specific ideas.
In early 2020, our Strategic Pillar consultant leads and medical staff advisors embarked on a roadshow to introduce our strategic pillars to medical departments and divisions, answer your questions, and find out how you would like to be engaged and/or represented in this work as it moves forward. Here is your feedback:
Medical Staff Level of Awareness of PHC Strategic Pillars before the road show:
- 33% were unaware of the Pillars
- 42% were somewhat aware of the Pillars
- 19% were very aware of the Pillars
- 11% have participated in one or more Pillar related activity (strategic planning, developing metrics)
- 19% have read about the Pillars on the PHC website or via the 59 Sec Update
Medical Staff Preferred Level of Engagement re: Advancement of Strategic Pillars (option to select 1 or more choices):
- 61% would like to remain informed (email, meetings)
- 48% would like to be consulted/give feedback; 25% would like to be involved (planning/policy making)
- 26% would like to collaborate (share in decision making)
- 20% would like to be empowered (identify issues, solutions, actions)
Your feedback is shaping our next steps and plans. Keep your eye on this web space and stay tuned and watch the 59-Second Update for upcoming opportunities to be involved in conversations and have your voice heard!
Connect & engage with our teams
Funding for physician leadership in this pillar is provided by the PHC Physicians and Surgeons Association (PASS) and SSC Facility Engagement.