- March 2021: View: New St. Paul’s Hospital Renderings Watch here>
- March 2021: Construction begins for the New St. Paul’s Hospital. Read here>
- February 2021: Milestone! Proponent selected. Read here >
- August 2020: Construction to start end of 2020/ or early 2021! Read here >
- July 2020: Physician input into design, pandemic readiness, patient flow technology. Read here>
- June 2020: Update from Dr. Jeff Pike to Medical Staff: Where are we at? View here >
- May 2020: Two new physician leads for Clinical Planning, Redevelopment: Dr. Heather O’Donnell and Dr. Amin Sajan >
- Nov 6, 2019: Vancouver City Council Approves Rezoning for new St. Paul’s Hospital. Read here>
- October 2019: Special update on the new St. Paul’s Hospital Short listed teams, Clinical Support & Research Centre, sale of existing site, and more. Read here>
- Green lit! The new St. Paul’s Hospital gets approval to move forward, expected to open in 2026. News release>
- Canvas for innovative care: Dr. Jeff Pike – Feb. 15, 2019. Read here >
The new St. Paul’s Hospital: An opportunity like no other.
From hospital care to primary and community care, the new St. Paul’s Hospital and health campus will be the most innovative approach to the delivery of integrated care in B.C. and Canada.
Physicians have had an active role in planning how we will work and care for our patients at the new campus, and to advance ideas that transform how health care services are delivered. To date, physicians have been involved in thousands of hours of planning to:
- Contribute expertise and experience about patient care and the populations we serve.
- Build on our culture of innovation with tools, ideas and solutions.
- Bring forward small and big ideas in the areas of transformation, integration and innovation.
But our work is far from done. We need physician voices, ideas and leaders to join us. There are many opportunities for you to be a part of it.
|EXPLORE: The new St. Paul’s website||WATCH: Rendering of the new campus||READ: Dr. Jeff Pike: Patient experience first|
WHAT IS HAPPENING?
WHAT WILL THE FUTURE LOOK LIKE?
PHC PHYSICIANS: JOIN US IN OUR WORK TO TRANSFORM OUR FUTURE.