Oversight of Facility Engagement at PHC
The PHC Physicians and Surgeons Society (PHC PASS) oversees Facility Engagement at Providence with funding provided by the Specialist Services Committee.
PHC PASS also funds physician leaders and medical staff advisor participation in four Strategic Pillars, through which medical staff are represented in our health authority's plans and activities.
PHC PASS provides opportunities for all physicians with privileges at PHC sites, and who are members of the PHC medical staff to participate in its activities, to:
- Influence the delivery of the best patient care.
- Work with physician colleagues to bring great ideas to life.
- Have a say in decisions and the future of our sites and services.
How physicians can participate:
- Contribute insights and ideas to physician priority areas (via PASS Working Group or strategic pillars). Get involved for a few hours a month or to the degree you are able to contribute, with compensation provided for time spent on engagement activities.
- Participate in special events and opportunities for medical staff that inspire new ideas, and support wellness, and unify the physician voice and have our priorities included in PHC decisions and planning.
PHC PASS Working Group
Under the PHC PASS, the Physician Engagement Working Group was established to carry out Facility Engagement activities at PHC sites.
The Working Group meets the second Tuesday of every month from 4:30-6:00 PM.
It comprises physician members who are representative of the medical staff and include the following physicians:
PASS Board Members
Dr. Julia Raudzus - President
Dr. Tracy Scott - Vice-President
Dr. Lik Hang Lee - Treasurer
Dr. Shanta Chakrabarti - Director
Dr. Hin Hin Ko - Director
Dr. Emile Woo - President
Dr. Elliott Weiss - Vice-President
Dr. Victor Leung - Past President
Dr. Shanta Chakrabarti - MSEC Member
Dr. Hin Hin Ko - MSEC Member
Dr. Clementine Tang – MSEC Member
Strategic Pillar Leads - Learn more>
Dr. Trina Montemurro - Exceptional Quality, Safety & Value
Dr. Jesse Greiner - Discover, Learn & Innovate for Impact
Dr. Grace Li - Partner to Transform Health Care
Dr. Vishal Varshney - Inspiring People & Teams
NSPH Physician Directors (funded by Providence)
Dr. Amin Sajan
Dr. Sarah Stone
Dr. Mike Martin
Dr. Howard Chang (Primary Care Connectedness PC3)
PHC Medical Affairs
Monique Radlein - Executive Director
Doctors of BC
Elisabeth White - Senior Regional Advisor & Advocate
Russell Stead, Engagement Partner, Facility Engagement
Medical Staff Engagement Synergy Chart