We are promoting meaningful physician engagement to make Providence Health Care an organization of clinical, research and teaching excellence to best serve our patients and families and transform health care.
All physicians with privileges at PHC sites, and who are members of the PHC medical staff are invited to:
- Influence the delivery of the best patient care.
- Work with physician colleagues to bring great ideas to life.
- Have a say in decisions and the future of our sites and services.
The PHC Physicians and Surgeons Society (PHC PASS) oversees Facility Engagement at Providence with funding provided by the Specialist Services Committee.
How physicians can participate:
- Apply for Facility Engagement funding for your own projects that improve engagement, your work environment or patient care.
- Contribute insights and ideas to physician priority areas (via PASS sub-committees). Get involved for a few hours a month or to the degree you are able to contribute, with compensation provided for time spent on engagement activities.
- Participate in special events and opportunities for medical staff to unify the physician voice and have our priorities included in PHC decisions and planning.
Current PASS Working Group members:
- Dr. Victor Leung, President: read about Dr. Leung >
- Dr. Tracy Scott, Vice President: read about Dr. Scott >
- Dr. Lik Hang Lee, Treasurer: read about Dr. Lee >
- Dr. Jennifer Telford
- Dr. Wei Xiong
- Dr. Todd Raine
- Dr. Julia Raudzus
- Dr. Lisa Li
- Dr. Elisabet Joa
- Dr. Ahmer Karimuddin
Medical Staff Engagement Organizational Chart