Where can PHC Medical Staff get COVID-19 Updates?
COVID-19 Facebook Group for PHC Medical Staff
Providence medical staff can connect with colleagues about COVID-19 through the new PHC Med Staff Facebook Group. It will provide:
- Information from Janet Kow and Victor Leung.
- Continuous updates as information is available.
- Discussions with colleagues regarding questions and concerns. Well-being support is also provided, including offers for emergency childcare for physicians.
How to join:
- If you do not already have a Facebook account, please create one.
- Once your account is created and you are logged in, search “PHC Med Staff” in the top search bar.
- Click the group, and answer all 3 security questions to be added in by an Admin.
Note: This Facebook Group is only open to PHC Medical Staff Association members.
If you have any issues finding the Facebook group, please contact TChristianson@providencehealth.bc.ca>
Support for Medical Staff
To alleviate some of the immense stress on staff and medical staff who are engaged in PHC’s COVID-19 response, Providence is launching several supports for staff now to sustain us going forward. Find a list of wellness support resources on the official PHC COVID-19 website> and here>