Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your Name, Department and Specialty for the following assistance:
Need support for signing up, or to use PHC Medical Staff Directory
Need to add a specialty or clinic not listed
Want to report that you have lost your device so we can log you out.
Want to remove your profile upon leaving PHC (your responsibility to contact us)
The PHC Medical Staff Directory helps medical staff to:
- Connect and communicate quickly with colleagues using a mobile device.
- Contact sites and clinics across PHC directly without going through the switchboard.
- Get to know each other’s interests to build our community and collaboration.
Note: The Directory is intended for communications purposes only, not for the confidential exchange of patient information.
This is not a secure texting platform which is a planned organization-wide initiative. Please follow the PHC E-mail and Texting Policies when connecting with colleagues using this directory.
Voluntary: you are in control
- Your use of the PHC Medical Staff Directory is voluntary. You enter and manage your own information as you see fit, and use the device of your choice.
- Only medical staff who are credentialled/ privileged with Providence are personally invited to join and will be able to access your information.
- It is your responsibility to manage your own information.
- We will never share your information with outside parties. See Terms and Conditions.
An initiative of the PHC Physicians & Surgeons Association (PHC-PASS) and PHC Medical Staff Association (MSA).