Providence is asking. Let's respond.
PHC's new 7-year plan will ultimately guide decisions and priorities across our organization, and affect our work and patient care. Physicians need to weigh in to influence our future, and to ensure our most important priorities are put forward. Here's how you can contribute.
BLOOM BLITZ – Ways to participate until Dec. 31
PHYSICIAN SMALL GROUPS
- Get a few colleagues together to discuss your priorities for the 7-year plan.
- Food + sessional time is covered for 5+ physicians ($20 food /1 hour sessional per physician)
- Choose 1 or more physician themes from the list below, or one of your own, to discuss.
- Consider 7-year goals within your theme area(s).
- Identify some quick wins we can start working on now.
- Sum up your conversation and enter into Bloom under your group name.
- If you have access challenges, we can enter it on your behalf. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Record your group name, participant names, department, meeting date, and send info with receipts to email@example.com
THEME AREAS FOR DISCUSSION
In one or more of each theme area that have been chosen by physicians as areas of importance, discuss:
- What are goals you’d like see accomplished over the next 7 years?
- What are some “quick wins” that we should be pursuing in this area?