Providence Health Care is a founding partner in the Digital Technology SuperCluster.
How can PHC physicians be involved?
- Propose innovative solutions that have wide impact in patient care.
- Participate in sessions, discussions, and collaborate around projects.
Expressions of Interest (EOI) for Projects cycle 2 now open!
Deadline: Monday, April 15th at 5pm PDT
- EOIs with any PHC-related activity/involvement will need to be reviewed by PHC prior to submission. Send to both:
- Bal Bains, Corporate Lead, Innovation, PHC, Tel: 604.812.1814; Email: BBains@providencehealth.bc.ca
- Ivone Martins, Chief Innovation Development Officer, St. Paul’s Foundation, Tel: 604.806.8920 IMartins@providencehealth.bc.ca
What kinds of projects?
Expressions of Interest (EOI) for projects that align with one of the following Program Streams:
- Precision Health: Projects that leverage digital technologies to transform any aspect of healthcare delivery and life sciences.
- Digital Twins: Projects that involve the digital representation of real-world objects or systems and the dynamics of how they function over their life cycle.
- Data Commons: Projects that involve the aggregation of diverse sources of data to create collaborative platforms on which to build new products.
A few important factors to note
- Projects: This competition is for technology projects that propose to develop products and/or platforms that have the potential to transform industries and propel the economic growth of Canada;
- Consortium: Projects must have a minimum of 3 project partners including at least one SME and at least one post-secondary institution;
- Lead Applicant: At the EOI stage, Members and Associates are able to submit project proposals. For EOIs that are selected to to submit a Full Project Proposal the lead-applicant must be a full Member.
Get cycle 2 EOI information
- Learn more about Cycle 2 here>
- All materials (program guide, form, etc.) for preparing and submitting an expression of interest can be found in the Member Resource Portal >
- Or Contact Bal or Ivone above at PHC
- Email email@example.com to be added to the list for future information and events.
Additional Resources and Information
- A January 2019 Supercluster workshop for PHC physicians focused on how to frame physicians’ challenges into clear problem statements that can be developed into projects to engage industry partners. See workshop Summary >
Jan 2019 Workshop discussions: How do you develop a problem statement ?