Did you miss the Planetary Health event? Watch it here
See inspiring presentations and innovative projects for environmental sustainability at Providence – and watch for more to come on how all medical staff can take action in our daily work!
- Dr. Andrea MacNeill an overview of the landscape of environmental stewardship and health care sustainability.
- Anthony Munster an overview of PHC’s contribution to climate change and initiatives for change.
- Dr. Andre Mattman reducing low value care and unnecessary lab testing.
- Dr. Eileen Wong reducing food waste and improving the food experience for seniors care
- Dr. Shanta Chakrabarti reducing clinic visits and resource utilization through virtual care and monitoring in cardiac care.
- Dr. Chris Prabhakar decreasing the anesthetic agent carbon footprint in the operating room
- Dr. Trina Montemurro reducing waste in the operating room
- Dr. Victor Leung reducing the impact of pressurized meter dose inhalers
- Dr. Tony Wan reducing heparin to improve patient outcomes, reduce costs and improve planetary health