March 4 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Med Staff Quarterly – St. Paul’s, PHC 7-Year Plan
- This event has passed.
MEDICAL STAFF QUARTERLY
Mon. March 4, 5:30 – 7:00pm
(Food starts at 5:00)
LEARN, ASK, VOTE!
What’s in store for physicians at Providence?
- St. Paul’s Redevelopment.
It’s happening! What’s next for physicians and patient care?
- Providence 7-year Plan.
How are physician priorities shaping PHC’s roadmap to 2026?
- PHC Physician Voice.
How is physician facility engagement influencing PHC plans?
- Medical staff leadership.
Elections: who should represent your voice?
Agenda March 4 MSA (PDF Download)>
3 WAYS TO ATTEND
- ST PAUL’S: Cullen Family Lecture Theatre, Providence Level 1 (Food starts at 5:00)
- MOUNT SAINT JOSEPH: Harvest Room A&B, via video conference (Food starts at 5:00)
- DIAL IN: 1-844-521-0666 – code 30301# (Support during the conference: firstname.lastname@example.org)
MEDICAL STAFF NOMINEES
- The candidates below have been nominated for election to the Medical Staff Executive for a two-year term.
- Additional nominations from the floor will also be accepted at the March 4 MSA meeting.
- Only Active Medical Staff present at the meeting are entitled to vote.
- There are two vacancies and the election outcomes shall be determined by the two candidates receiving the highest number of votes.