Holy Family Site Visit & Clinical Orientation for Medical Staff
- This event has passed.
Working with patients who need stroke or orthopaedic rehab, or extended care?
- Purpose: get a first-hand, behind-the-scenes clinical orientation at Holy Family Hospital to support decision-making for patients.
- Who: Well-suited to Geriatrics, Orthopaedics, Medicine, and Neurology
- Date: Thursday, May 18, 5:30-7:00 pm
- Location: In person, Holy Family Hospital, 7801 Argyle St. Vancouver
- Sessional funding and food is provided for physicians who attend in person.
- Zoom option is available for the lecture portion for those who cannot attend in person.
- Register: Space is limited. RSVP here>
Holy Family Hospital is one one of the largest referral centres for rehabilitation in BC, and home to 126 extended care residents. (note: addictions rehabilitation is not provided at this site).
Hosted by the Partnership Pillar Medical Staff Advisory Committee, PASS and PHC.