Canadian Conference on Physician Leadership
Diversity, Inclusion & Engagement: The Leadership Challenge
April 26-27, 2019 with Pre-conference courses: Apr 24-25
PHC Physicians, please note!
Get tuition and travel expenses covered by SSC scholarship fund. Before you register for the conference, Before you register for the conference, submit funding application (download here) for processing to: email@example.com
The CCPL is a unique conference designed for forward-thinking physician leaders. No other conference will allow you to meet, discuss, and disagree with like-minded colleagues. The CCPL is known for making connections among physician leaders who have similar concerns in their urban, rural, or remote areas of practice.
Let us educate, inform, and in some cases entertain you. We seek out top-notch, appropriate presenters and speakers – many of whom are also physician leaders – who will not disappoint.
In face-to-face discussions with colleagues and international experts, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Enhance personal self-management and leadership skills
- Acquire tools to adequately demonstrate openness of health care systems to welcome gender and sexual diversity among your colleagues and patients]
- Define the main barriers and challenges for women leaders in medicine
- Describe a plan to enhance your ability to prepare a negotiation
- Examine how a quality management framework enables teams to make real and meaningful improvements in quality and safety
- Demonstrate how to manage generational differences
- Identify strategies that will enhance the recruitment, selection, support, retention and promotion of diverse health professionals
- Demonstrate ongoing commitment to physician leadership
Why you should attend?
- To acquire skills to help you achieve your goals
- Network and learn with and from peers
- Acquire practical skills to help you lead yourself and others