Distinguished Speakers Dinner Series: BC’s Digital Health Strategy
- This event has passed.
BC’s Digital Health Strategy: What it Means to Providence Physicians
Join colleagues for an enlightening evening, featuring dinner and an interactive panel discussion about BC’s provincial Digital Health Strategy.
Goal: Collaborate with physicians, provide advice and innovative ideas to create solutions, and incorporate advice and recommendations into decisions to the maximum extent.
Learn about the provincial Digital Health Strategy (DHS)
- Consider actions needed (now and over the next 12 months) through DHS to enable successful PHC initiatives & projects
- Define how PHC physicians can leverage opportunities and support from the BC Digital Supercluster to implement ideas.
◦ What needs to be improved within clinical areas?
◦ What are the technical requirements?
◦ What are PHC’s priorities?
- Roadmap: How will we get there?
- Hear about the recently consolidated IMIT services and what it means for physicians.
- Discuss how we can position ourselves in leading the Digital Health Strategy and leverage the opportunities from the BC Digital Supercluster.
- Dr. Douglas Kingsford – Chief Medical Information Officer, Provincial Digital Health Initiative
- Dr. Damian Claydon-Platt – Chief Clinical Information Officer (CCIO), IMITS, VCH, PHC, and PHSA; Executive Leadership Team CCIO at CST
- Dr. Eric Grafstein – Head of Emergency Medicine, VCH/PHC/UBC; Chief Medical Information Officer, VCH/PHC
- Brian Simmers – Chief Financial Officer, PHC