7th Annual BC Infectious Diseases Symposium
- This event has passed.
Audience: family physicians, internists, hospitalists, emergency physicians, pharmacists, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, other allied health professionals, residents and students.
Up to 8.25 Mainpro+/MOC Section 1 credits
LEARN MORE & REGISTER
Microbes, bacteria, viruses (yes, more than just COVID)! Hosted online over two half-days, this popular conference will include updates on a range of acute and chronic infectious disease topics. Day two will feature in-depth discussions and case study reviews led by our group of ID experts. Options exist to register for one or both days to suit your schedule and interests.
Brought to you by the Divisions of Infectious Diseases at Vancouver General Hospital and Surrey Memorial Hospital.
- Overview of Antimicrobial Resistance in Canada: A Practical Review
- Choosing Oral vs. Intravenous Antibiotics: A Practical Decision-Making Approach
- Updates & Guidelines on Management of Intra-Abdominal Infections
- Human Microbiome and its Role in Recurrent Clostridium Difficile Infection (CDI)
- Infectious Diseases Manifestation in Dermatology as Spot Diagnosis
- mRNA Vaccines and the Future of Vaccinology in Primary Practice
- COVID-19 Pandemic: An Overview & Lessons Learned
Can’t join live?
Lectures will be recorded and available for registered participants to watch on demand after the event.