PLQI 1-day Training Dates released!
Are you interested in Quality Improvement? Do you have Quality Improvement ideas? Do you want to lead change and innovation? If yes, Physician-led Quality Improvement (PLQI) can help.
- Thursday, January 23, 2020
- Tuesday, March 3, 2020
QI Initiative Funding Submission Intake:
January 6 to February 7, 2020 at 4:00 pm PST
Don’t miss out! Applications now open for Physician Led Quality Improvement
- 2017 – 2018 First Cohort of Physician list. Please click here.
- 2018 – 2019 Second Cohort of Physician list. Please click here.
- 2019 – 2020 Third Cohort of Physician list, Please click here
- Physicians are invited to submit a QI idea for consideration in Jan 2020
- Physicians with any level of QI experience and training are eligible.
Accepted Physician benefits?
Physicians will have an opportunity:
- for in-depth learning about quality improvement (QI) theory and tools
- to conduct your own QI project
PLQI provides participants with:
- sessional funding
- advanced QI training
- technical resources
QI training topics include:
- Model for Improvement : Plan – Do – Study – Act
- Ethics in QI
- Project Management
- Considering Cause and Effect: Driver Diagrams, Ishikawa, 5Whys
- Human Side of Change – Stakeholder Engagement, Patients, Colleagues, Administration, Leadership, Public
- Data planning and testing changes
- QI Communications
- Team Work & Communication
- Sustaining & Spreading Improvement
For last year’s information, download the PLQI Intake information sheet.
What is PLQI?
An initiative of the Specialist Services Committee, PHC and VCH Physician-Led Quality Improvement is designed to address gaps in quality structures relating to physician participating in QI activities. SSC Quality Improvement Initiative>
Interested in other physician-led QI activities across BC?To see other QI-related activities, browse the Specialist Services Committee (SSC) directory of physician-led QI projects across the province. Access it here