The deadline for submissions is Friday, September 6, 2019.
The Quality Forum is an annual event that provides opportunities to share and learn about improvements to the quality of health care. Over 1,200 people are expected to attend Quality Forum 2020 – here’s your chance to tell them about your work!
- You can choose to deliver a rapid fire presentation and/or display a storyboard on any topic related to providing better care for patients.
- Organized by the BC Patient Safety & Quality Council, this year’s Quality Forum takes place February 25 – 27, 2020 at the Hyatt Regency Vancouver.
- Participants represent the entire spectrum of care – from physicians, pharmacists and nurses to quality improvement professionals, executives, administrators, students and patients.
Depending on the stage of your work, you can submit an abstract under one of two categories:
- Outcomes Outcomes are projects underway or complete with demonstrated results and lessons that can be shared. Projects do not have to be considered successful – failures provide valuable learning opportunities!
- Ideas Ideas describe original thinking, promising practices or emerging ways of how to improve care that are too young to have results. You can seek input, inspire collaboration and spark action at an early stage.
Visit QualityForum.ca to learn more about submitting an abstract, including scoring and selection criteria as well as details about the rapid fire presentation and storyboard formats.
You can submit as many abstracts as you like, and each one is limited to 300 words.
Contact QualityForum@bcpsqc.ca or 604.668.8254 if you have any questions.