- Developing leadership among physicians.
- Mapping out leadership opportunities in our organization.
- Promote understanding of the governance of government structures, health authority and hospital governance mandates and authority, as well as self-regulating professional bodies and doctors’ associations in BC as they relate to physicians’ ability to transform and improve healthcare for their patients and their families.
- Encourage meaningful engagement and leadership by physicians at all levels.
Our objectives: We are working to:
- Create a culture of respect, collaboration and collegiality at all levels of PHC through improved communication between physicians, institution stakeholders, and governing bodies.
- Encourage the collaboration of physicians with internal and external administrative and governing bodies at decision-making tables.
- Enhance and empower physician leadership through training, education, and mentorship.
- Support governance, empowerment, and leadership projects in alignment with PHC PASS Engagement strategic objectives.
Dr. Moira Stillwell