The goals of this strategic direction are to:
- Understand, evaluate and prioritize quality (outcomes, experience and safety including eliminating preventable harm).
- Readily access data and information and use them continuously to improve our person and family-centered care.
- Offer the people we serve the right care, in the right place, at the right time.
- Improve the physical environment at all our sites.
- Practice “value-based health care”, which prioritizes what matters to the people we serve as a way to drive quality and efficiency.