Exceptional Quality, Safety & Value
We are working to build a strong community that enables excellent patient care while maintaining safety, quality, and value.
The goals of this strategic direction are to:
- Understand, evaluate and prioritize quality (outcomes, experience and safety including eliminating preventable harm).
- Readily access data and information and use them continuously to improve our person and family-centered care.
- Offer the people we serve the right care, in the right place, at the right time.
- Improve the physical environment at all our sites.
- Practice “value-based health care”, which prioritizes what matters to the people we serve as a way to drive quality and efficiency.
Join us! View our Completed and Ongoing Projects Here >
Dr. Adrienne Melck
Endocrine and General Surgeon, Clinical Associate Professor in the Department of Surgery