Engagement Update Links
Medical Staff Opportunities
- Dr. Janet Simons invites you to sign up for Peer to Peer CST Cerner Mentoring and Help a Colleague.
- If you are willing to provide a 1-to-1 ‘crash course’ session for a colleague in your area who would benefit, sign up here>.
- Mental Health and Wellness Resources for PHC Medical Staff: Dr. Nadia Khan’s research highlights a need to focus more on the mental health and working conditions of doctors. See article and BMJ link> Mental Health and Wellness Resources for PHC Medical Staff>
Upcoming Medical Staff Events
- Celebrating Quality Improvement at PHC: Thursday June 24, 2021, 5-7PM
- Celebrate the amazing work happening at PHC to improve the quality of care for our patients and the quality of our work environment! Celebrate the amazing Quality Improvement work led by front line teams across the organization! Hear about projects led by physicians, nurses, and allied health professionals from several of our acute care and long term care sites. Connect with colleagues and patient partners for an exciting exchange of QI ideas. RSVP to attend the event here>