PHC Outpatient Services Planning Framework Input Session
- This event has passed.
Based on your feedback from the Clinic on Clinics Session that took place on March 1, 2021, we are hosting an additional opportunity for you to provide your input.
Based on your feedback, this is an additional opportunity to help shape the Outpatient Services Planning Framework, which will guide the transformation of how we deliver outpatient services at PHC and the New St. Paul’s. With the feeback gathered from this session, the revised framework will be used to pilot this work later this year.
Hosted by physician leads for the New St. Paul’s Hospital, Dr. Jeff Pike and Dr. Heather O’Donnell, this interactive session will include:
- An overview of the Outpatient Services Planning Framework and how it will impact you
- Debrief of feedback received from the first round
- Facilitated discussion to further capture input and feedback
- 20 minute presentation providing background, context, and themes that arose from the first Clinic on Clinics session
- 45 minute facilitated discussion in breakout rooms
- 20 minute report back on breakout room discussions to all
Dr. Jeff Pike provides a brief introduction on what you can expect at this event: