May 5, 2021 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Pebbles in our Shoes on the Road to Wellness
- This event has passed.
Hosted by Dr. Vishal Varshney, Inspiring People & Teams Physician Advisory Committee Physician Lead, and moderated by Dr. Tracy Scott, MSA President, join this exciting panel and engage in a dialogue regarding the relationship between medical staff and administration at PHC.
- To engage in generative dialogue about the relationship between medical staff and administration
- To frame this generative dialogue around the following themes: Transparency and Trust; Resource Allocation and the Prioritization Process; and Navigating PHC’s Organizational Structure
- To advance the shared role that medical staff and administration have in addressing medical staff wellness and burnout
- Fiona Dalton, President & CEO, Providence Health Care
- Dr. Ron Carere, VP Medical Affairs
- Dr. Nadia Khan, Clinician Researcher and General Internist
- Dr. Neil Wells, Former MSA President