PASS AGM and MSA Quarterly Meeting
- This event has passed.
Two ways to attend: In person (limited spaces available) or virtually (now through Zoom)
Join us on Monday June 8 for the PASS AGM and MSA Quarterly Meeting. Agenda items include:
- Physician engagement: What have we achieved this year to strengthen our physician voice and community in PHC, and what’s next?
- News from Providence Health Care: CEO Ms. Fiona Dalton will provide the latest organizational updates in light of COVID-19 and our restart.
- Sneak preview of new smart phone app / directory for medical staff (For You by You).
- Physician-led Strategic Pillars: What are we working on and how can physicians plug into ideas and discussions?
- Mount Saint Joseph: How are clinical and master plans going?
- The New St. Paul’s: What’s happening next and how are medical staff involved?
To Attend Virtually:
Please note we are now using Zoom (not a webinar as previously communicated). We encourage you to turn on the video function when you join. Many of us will welcome the opportunity to see some familiar faces of colleagues!
Click here> on June 8 to attend virtually.
Use Meeting ID: 854 2724 4889, Password: 000352.
If you wish to join by audio only, dial: +1 778 907 2071 or +1 647 558 0588. Meeting ID: 854 2724 4889. Password: 000352.
To Attend in Person:
Registration to attend in person is now closed.
Due to COVID-19, we are able to accommodate only 30 MSA members to attend the PASS AGM and MSA Quarterly meeting in person at the Cullen theatre at St. Paul’s Hospital.
In-person participants must wear a face mask while in the Cullen theatre and remain 6 meters apart from others for physical distancing. Individually packaged refreshments will be available, however, must be consumed outside of the theatre in the designated space. Masks and hand sanitizers will be provided. Only those who RSVP will be granted entry. Sorry, no drop-ins!