Interdisciplinary Pain Day: Pain Prevention & Early Intervention for Chronic Pain
- This event has passed.
Join Pain BC and Providence Health Care for an incredible day of learning about complex pain, all without leaving your home or office. Featuring virtual presentations by:
- Patient advocate Keith Meldrum: “Understanding the lived experience of persistent pain”
- Dr. Michael Negraeff and team: “Transitional pain and interdisciplinary team management:
- Dr. Gillian Lauder: “Are there any links between nutrition and chronic pain?”
- Dr. Jill Osborn: “Neuromodulation and neuropathic pain”
- Dr. Vishal Varshney and team: ” Advances in multidisciplinary management of CRPS”
- Panel discussion: Approaches to opioid stewardship
- $35.00 for health care providers, health researches and the general public (available until October 14th. Price increases to $50 on October 15th.)
- Free for people living with pain, students, anyone unemployed due to COVID-19.
Accreditation: This Group Learning program has been certified y the College of Family Physicians of Canada and the British Columbia Chapter for up to 5 Mainpro+ credits (available to BC physicians who attend all 6 sessions).
Presented by Providence Health Care and Pain BC.