November 30, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Providence Technology & Innovation Showcase with Dr. Nardia Strydom & Dr. Oron Frenkel
- This event has passed.
Join us for the continuing INNOVATION SPEAKERS SERIES!
What does it take make a great idea a reality? Prepare to be inspired!
- Join our own Providence physicians as they share their exciting technology innovations to improve prevention, early diagnoses and treatments for patients.
- Hear about their path to success, and experiences working with partners like Canada’s Digital Technology Supercluster, of which Providence Health Care is a founding member.
- Get insights about how to advance your own ideas, including with the Supercluster!
This event features:
- Dr. Nardia Strydom: Dermatology Point-of-Care Intelligent Network: An AI-powered medical imaging network and care path to connect all points of care for patients with skin cancer.
- Dr. Oron Frenkel: Intelligent Network for Point-of-Care Ultrasound: A bedside tool for doctors that combines ultrasound imaging and machine learning for faster, more accurate diagnoses.
Presented by the Discover, Learn and Innovate Physician Advisory Committee, Providence Health Care, and the PHC Physicians & Surgeons Association.
Please note: In person attendance is no longer offered due to the current COVID-19 situation, please join us virtually via Zoom. Only those who RSVP will receive the Zoom link. If you have already RSVP’ed to attend in person, your ticket has been transferred to a virtual ticket.
Zoom log in Details: ➢ Go to https://ubc.zoom.us/, Enter Zoom Meeting ID: 91067 972164.
➢ Join from Zoom App or from your browser, Enter 972164 in the passcode field, Click join meeting.