Make your voice heard
Doctor’s of BC is running its fifth annual Health Authority Engagement Survey from September 14 to October 14. Sharing your input regarding engagement and interactions within your health authority is more important than ever. This year, there will be an opportunity for members to provide additional feedback about their health authority in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, as well as overall physical and psychological safety.
To complete the survey:
- Look for an email invitation sent September 14 from the Health Standards Organization (HSO), the company conducting the survey on behalf of Doctors of BC.
- Members who complete the survey may also enter for a chance to win their choice of a free iPad Pro or Microsoft Surface Pro.
- The survey should take no more than 5 minutes to complete, and your responses are anonymous – neither Doctors of BC nor Health Authorities will know your individual answers.
- If you do not receive the email invitation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your feedback helps create and focus programs and policies to better support your work with health authorities, and is used by the Joint Clinical Committees and their local organizations, such as our Medical Staff Associations and Divisions of Family Practice. Your feedback assists Doctors of BC in its advocacy on your behalf – not only within your health authority facilities, but also in your communities.
The submission deadline is midnight on Wednesday, October 14.
How to enter PHC’s prize draw
- Look for the Doctor’s of BC Health Authority Engagement Survey email, being emailed out on Monday Sept 14.
- Fill out the HA Engagement survey (anonymous).
- Once you have completed the survey: click this additional link> to enter the Providence-only prize draw for the 3 medical departments that achieve the highest survey responses.
- Watch for survey results later in the fall.